Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Tesco bill pay to 3 bill pay

SOLVED
P_24300
Novice

Tesco bill pay to 3 bill pay

Hi , how do I go about changing from Tesco bill pay to 3 bill pay. ? 

What are the steps I need to take , thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi there @P_24300 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community.

To join Three on Bill Pay and bring your existing number is pretty easy. Once you've selected your phone/plan on the website it'll ask you if you are a Three customer (No) and if you want to keep your number (Yes). All that's left to do is follow the prompts on the screen. Click here to have a look at our latest offers. 

We have a couple of blogs that you might find useful with the move, Welcome to Three: Beginners Guide and How to: Set Up Your New Three Phone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi there @P_24300 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community.

To join Three on Bill Pay and bring your existing number is pretty easy. Once you've selected your phone/plan on the website it'll ask you if you are a Three customer (No) and if you want to keep your number (Yes). All that's left to do is follow the prompts on the screen. Click here to have a look at our latest offers. 

We have a couple of blogs that you might find useful with the move, Welcome to Three: Beginners Guide and How to: Set Up Your New Three Phone.

That's great , thanks for the reply. I have just moved over to 3 on prepay and now want.to move some family members over now too. 

The network coverage is excellent.  Is there a family plan available?

@P_24300 we have a Bundle and Save offer that may interest you. I suggest having a read and if you're interested and want to know more click here and our messaging team would be happy to tell you all about it and assist you with getting set up.