Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3Pay adding the Microsoft Store

3Pay adding the Microsoft Store

I could not find a similar post/question asked. 3UK Pay includes the Microsoft store but 3IRL does not. Is there any plans to add this for 3IRL customers to avail of? In my opinion it would be a very popular addition. If there is any plans/roadmap to include it in the future is there an estimated date/year?

3Pay 

15 Comments
OurEoghan

Yeah This is something I'd use for sure on a regular Basis, I've used it alot already on the Epic store and would love this sort or integration with the Microsoft store

Beta

Was looking into just this, found a few news articles online suggesting that they did this in 2016 but thats either been revoked or was false.

Id use this all the time and the majority of countries under Three have this. Seems ridiculous that Ireland does not.

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@Foehammer your suggestion has been noted by our 3Pay team and is being investigated. This might take some time, but keep an eye on the status here as it moves through the stages of investigation 🙂

@Beta I do recall something regarding Mircosoft Store way back when, but I'm not sure if it was 3Pay ( carrier billing) or gift cards 🤔

@OurEoghan Glad you're using 3Pay on Epic Store and an integration would be handy.

Thank you all for your input here ❤️

Foehammer

@Three_Deborah any update on this? I mentioned this to some friends and it seemed widely popular so just interested if this is something that may be implemented this year.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Foehammer Good morning 🌞 Your suggestion has been passed over to the team and they've advised it's something that they'll look into. No timeframes yet, I'll certainly be letting them know that others would be interested too though, the more interest the better in ideas like this 😃

Foehammer

@LauraH looks like this was a feature back in 2016, shame it was removed.

https://www.neowin.net/news/three-ireland-adds-support-for-carrier-billing-to-windows-store/

_Claire_

Just came across this, hoping to bump it up as I would also find this very useful!

Theradbagel

Is there any update with the 3pay Ireland for the Microsoft store/billing 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Foehammer 👋 As promised your idea was presented to the 3Pay team and I'm happy to confirm that your idea has been accepted🎉 

@OurEoghan @Beta @_Claire_ @Theradbagel  thank you for adding to this and helping to prioritise the idea 😁

I'm moving your Idea to 'Accepted' from 'Investigating'. It's super important to note that being moved to 'Accepted' is not an indicator of an immediate response, we do not have a timeline for these works right now, we will update this Idea again as we find out more.

Theradbagel