Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Voicemail

Voicemail

Users on €30 prepay obtain free voicemail while users on €30 bill pay are charged. Free voicemail should be extended to €30 bill pay

6 Comments
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@Oisin_12111 Hi there, thanks for posting your idea. I've changed the status of the idea to 'Investigating' & sent it on to the relevant team. Once they get back to me with an update I'll let you know. 

pizzahead77
Investigator

How about introducing free voicemail for billpay customers in the same way that 3Pay have it.

Three are the only operator that charges to access voicemail 😞

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@pizzahead77 This idea is already under investigation so I've moved your post here 😊 As soon as I have an update I'll let you know.

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Declined

@Oisin_12111@pizzahead77 Hi both, thanks for your patience while I had this looked into. I've spoken with the relevant team regarding charges for voicemail & there are no plans to make the voicemail free to call on our Bill Pay plans. 

For this reason, I'm moving your Idea to 'Declined'. Thanks for submitting your Idea & we hope you continue to be active members of the 3Community 😊

Oisin_12111
Novice

Thanks for the follow up. Makes no sense to me but I guess I will continue to ignore any voicemails as I think it’s v poor to charge a bill pay customer for this basic service. 

pizzahead77
Investigator

Yes, it is absolutely shocking that Three are the only network to be charging billpayers for voicemail access. Even the MNVOs don't even charge

Not good 😞