Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

App Review: Dogo

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

App Review - Dogo.png

Here we are, back in the office for a few days a week. It’s a bit of an adjustment after nearly two years of working from home full-time. On the one hand, I’m re-learning how to drive in the crazy rush hour commute and on the other hand, I’m bursting with enthusiasm from seeing work colleagues face-to-face! But what about my four-legged, two-and-a-half year-old German Shepard? What an adjustment it must be for him 🙈 Since there is an app for everything, I looked for something that would help and found much, much more with Dogo!

Starting off

You guys know the drill! Pop on to your app store of choice and download the app. You have a 7 day free trial for full access to the premium services. After which, you can decide to stay with premium access, or have limited access with the free version.

iOS – 4.8 star rating: get it here 

Android – 4.6 star rating : get it here 

Remember, you can use 3Pay for your app subscriptions!

How To: Buy apps using 3Pay 

How it works

When you install this app, you will be asked for details of your dog or puppy, such as name, breed, and age. There are several training programmes you can select from, so pick what best suits your needs and that of your best friend. I have done two of these programmes and they are great for mental activity, as well as physical activity. Each programme is split into modules with individual sections and have clear instructions, quizzes, built in timers, and activity lists. There are games, exercise tips, and articles too. All of these combined, make your pet tired and not miss you so much when you leave for work! I’m working on the “prevent jumping” when we all arrive home! 😀 🐕 

Three_Deborah_0-1644939234611.jpeg

The benefits

• Built in clicker
  • Daily reminders
  • Easy to navigate
  • Happy pouch

Just a quick mention that your 3Community team are not favouring canines 😍 In fact, we are a bunch of animal lovers with a sum total of 5 cats, 4 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits, 2 adopted donkeys and 1 horse 🤗 ❤️

If you have any tips or recommend other apps for training your pet, feel free to comment below 👇