Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Mods Tips & Tricks: Little to No Time to Cook

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Tips & Tricks Little or No Time To...png

We have all been there! Even though you have been planning meals by using our recommended apps, you still have little or no time (or energy) to cook! You have been rushing around all day and by the time you get home and settle down for the evening, the thought of cooking for an hour or more is the last thing on your mind. If this is you, read on for cooking timesavers 😋

You might have a few quick and easy recipe apps, but those recipes don’t match what you have in your kitchen. But maybe you have Alexa or Google Nest Hub. Well, why don’t you ask it, “tell me a quick recipe using chicken and courgettes”, or whatever you have in the fridge. And there you have it, Google Nest sorted me out with a 15 minute recipe called “zucchini and chicken salad” for lunch, although I did leave out the pecans! For the laugh, tell Google Nest that you’re hungry 🤣

I have to be honest and say that I sometimes resort to a take-away 🙊. But not just any take away though, I check Three+ for discounts, and yesterday evening I used the Uber Eats discount. It was well worth it! 👌

While having a look through the Three+ offers, I spotted Clean Cut Meals. So, I checked out their website. As they say, they deliver pre-made meals and snacks straight to your door! No shopping, no chopping, and no cooking! This is something that would definitely appeal to many people. I will be looking into this for myself in October when himself takes the tribe off for a few days. He’s the chef in the house and I don’t want to starve (well, I don’t want to chop or cook 😉 )

What do you do when you find yourself in a situation when you have a little or no time to cook? Let us know in the comments below 👇 Remember that your 3Community Moderators are total foodies and we look forward to hearing your tips! ❤️