Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Topping Up Made Easy

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to top up.png

It couldn’t be easier to top up online, by text message or mobile banking without having to move, even when abroad. Here’s how:

My3

One of the simplest ways to top-up is by using your My3 account. You can top up using My3 online, or using the My3 App

In My3 you can schedule a top-up for every 28 days so that you never lose the benefits of your price plan. Simply click on ‘Schedule Top-Up’ in your My3 account, enter your card details and select the amount you wish to top-up by, it couldn’t be easier!  

Online – For you and your friends and family

For a fast and easy way to top up, visit our Instant Top Up page and input your phone number, card details and the amount you wish to top up by. You can also top up a friend's number using this service.

Alexa

Did you know you can top-up using Amazon's Alexa now? Take a look over here to find out how 👉 click here 

Text

If you’ve previously registered a payment card on My3 (see above) with us, you can free text TOPUP, the amount and the last 4 digits of your card to 50272 – e.g. TOPUP 20 1111. 

Call

You can top up by calling 1744 – just have your payment card to hand if you haven’t already registered a card on My3.

Mobile Banking

AIB & Bank of Ireland customers can easily top up their Three account by signing into their mobile banking app and choosing ‘Mobile Top Up’ in the ‘Transfers’ window.

Topping Up Abroad

On holiday or working abroad? No worries – you can still top up. Find out about topping up abroad here.

Tired of topping up? Check out our Bill Pay plans.

Have a question? Let us know on the Community or private message our Mods who are always happy to help.