3Community Rules and Guidelines
If you'd like to get help with joining in or just want an explanation on what 3Community is about, check out Getting Started on 3Community
Our Community provides a place to discuss all things Three Ireland. We encourage you to get involved and look forward to hearing from you. However please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the House Rules.
Although we don't want to censor any conversations within our Community, Three Ireland reserves the right to remove any posts that don't adhere to our guidelines and revoke access from the 3Community from those violates them.
These are our house rules, please read them and familiarise yourself with them before posting. These rules extend to public and private posts, and the content of your username. Please note posts by other members of the 3Community do not reflect the opinions of Three Ireland and that your username name will be recycled if unused for a long period of time.
- Don't post personal information. Forum posts are visible to everyone, keep your information safe and never post it in public threads.
- Don't make legal threats. The forums are not the place for legal discussions, any posts with legal threats in them will be removed.
- Don't call out 3Community Managers in thread titles. We understand that you want our attention but calling out a moderator in a thread title is not ok.
- Don't call for boycotts or misuse petitions. Inappropriate petitions and boycott discussions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum.
- Don't be rude or inappropriate. No matter how you feel about a subject, or another forum user, it is not an excuse to be rude or use offensive language – We have a young audience here in the 3Community and we ask that you respect that.
- Don't talk about moderation. Our Moderators are here to keep the forum engaging and helpful for all. Discussing how we do things on the forum is not okay, if you have any questions about your own moderation history then please PM a Mod.
- Don't impersonate anybody. This includes Three employees, other community members, celebrities and anyone else.
- Don't spam. That means don't post an unnecessarily large number of messages – or multiples of the same thing.
- Don't curse or swear. This also includes using symbols or numbers to get around the swear filter. We still know what you’re saying, and it won’t fly.
- Don't bully. Online bullying is against the rules. Bullying is a very efficient way to have your forum access permanently removed.
- Don't advertise.
- Don't link to inappropriate sites. Links to other sites should be appropriate and on topic.
These are topics we have Zero-Tolerance for – that means if you post them, you could receive an immediate and permanent ban without warning.
- Don’t link to, discuss or do anything illegal. This is self-explanatory – if it’s illegal, then don’t link to it or talk about it on the forums.
- Don’t troll. This includes deliberately trying to cause an argument by making sarcastic, off-topic, rude or disruptive posts, and discussions.
- Don’t discriminate. That means no sexism, racism etc.
- Don’t post anything that links to or refers to adult material. We have a young audience here in the 3Community – keep it clean.
- Don't post real-life threats.
Customer Service Queries.
While we'll pass your customer service enquiries on to the appropriate people, please bear the following in mind:
- Normal working hours for the Moderators are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Outside these hours, check outHow to contact Three in 3Made Easy
- If your query relates to your Three account we'll need to confirm some account questions in Private Message (PM) due to the data protection regulations
- Please ensure to PM us directly with your name, number, address, and date of birth
As the community evolves and grows, the community may deem it necessary to update these guidelines in order to maintain the community's efficiency and temperament, so check out these guidelines regularly for any changes. We will keep this up-to-date as often as possible. All guidelines also apply in conjunction with the Three website's general terms 👉 click here
Your 3Community Team