Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

WiFi calling or range extending?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Scout

WiFi calling or range extending?

Working from how the one major issue I have is that my mobile reception in my office is very spotty. My understanding is that some providers offer wifi calling for mobiles that support it. I have a Pixel 4 and it does support it.

Is there a timeline for Three to support wifi calling? I've had this number and my account going back to 1999 and I'd really like to stay, but not having phone service in my office is a real deal breaker. If Three is getting it soon I'll stay, but otherwise I'll have to go.

Thanks for any help,

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Highlighted
3 Moderator

Re: WiFi calling or range extending?

@lyda As promised, I'm back to you with an update. WiFi Calling is something that we're looking at to provide in the future. I don't have specifics yet but keep an eye on our Community where we'll be posting about it once we know more 😀

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
3 Moderator

@lyda  Hi Kevin 👋 Let me check this out with the relevant team and I'll pop back to you when I have news 👌

Highlighted
3 Moderator

@lyda As promised, I'm back to you with an update. WiFi Calling is something that we're looking at to provide in the future. I don't have specifics yet but keep an eye on our Community where we'll be posting about it once we know more 😀

View solution in original post