Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Double internet shared -cancellation

Anonymous
Not applicable

Double internet shared -cancellation

I was wondering how do i cancel my double internet shared account level as i didn't enable this option in the first place. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can remove it for you. Do you want to replace it with any other internet add ons?
Anonymous
Not applicable

What i don't get when i subscribed for this 2yr plan i got 4GB internet allowance so currently i have 8GB Since it's on 'double' it's very unclear for me... And also i am pretty sure i didn't activate this... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The double shared 4GB internet add on is €15.24 per month and the basic 4GB internet add on you want to change to is the same price.

The double shared internet add on allows you to share your data allowance across multiple devices. You can have just one allowance for your phone, laptop, tablet etc..

Are you sure you want to remove it and add on the regular 4GB internet add on for the same cost? You will lose the benefit of sharing the allowance with multiple devices?
Anonymous
Not applicable

This doesn't make any sense at all where the additional cost of the subscription should have been 35 euros not additional 15 euros on top. I will goto the three shop to sort this and talk with the sales rep in wilton. BULL**bleep**
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your plan is €37.74 inc VAT and that includes the double shared internet. It's not €15 extra on top of your plan.

The double shared internet is 4GB but allows you to share the allowance over multiple devices, that's the only difference between it and the basic 4GB add on.

You don't get 8GB and you don't pay any extra. If you stay within your price plan allowances each month, your bill will be €37.74