Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

unsolicited calls / fax

Anonymous
Not applicable

unsolicited calls / fax

Hi,

I am receiving calls / fax (sound like it when I answer). It is annoying as it can be sunday at 6.30 in the morning for example and it keep calling over and over for a few hours.

Can you help ? Stop them ?

I tried to google them, and even call back.....no success 😞

IMG_1023.PNG

Sebastien

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sebastien,

I've checked this for you here. I also googled the number and there's no records for this number. We're not aware of any unsolicited calls.

We're unable to block calls from calling you. I would advise not to answer this call if there's no response at the other end.

I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance to you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

How am I suppose to not answer or even hear the call at 6.30am on sunday ?

I need my phone for alarm etc.... and woudl I be right that you should be able to block a number. I read this in the past with stalkers for example.

I need help on this, as this number today called me 17 times at 10min intervals. I don't know who they are but it does sounds like a fax machine when I pick it up the first few times.

Sebastien

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sebastien,

Unfortunately, we can't block certain numbers from calling you but what we can do is offer to change your number for you. If this is something you're interested in, please let me know.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michelle,

No sorry I have my number for 15 years now and I have a business in which changing my number would be really messy.

I am disapointed that you guys can't help, In my case, i am sure it is a wrong number trying to send a fax.

But it means, if anybody want to call a random number and fright someone or annoy them in the middle of teh night, nothing can stop them. I just imagine if it was a child. It is sad it's always the people who do nothing who have to do something (ie change their number, move house etc....) and people get away with bullying their way.

The above is not relevant to my case but could be, apology if this sounds like a rant but I would like to suggest to phoen companies to have better protection for their customers.

Thank you for coming back to me, and I appreciate your response even if you could not solve my problem, I know how people can be really annoying and apologies if it was my turn today 🙂

Sebastien