Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Trouble receiving sms short code messages

Add_12021
Novice

Trouble receiving sms short code messages

Hi,

i am having trouble receiving short code and messages for some websites. They work when I put in other peoples phone numbers but not for mine meaning I am being locked out of accounts. 

I am bill pay and have an iPhone 11. 

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi  @Add_12021 👋 and welcome to 3Community 😊 I'd love to help you with this, to do this I will need more information like, are you receiving short codes from some sites but not all? Can you give an example of one you're not receiving? And has it always been like this or is this something new you've noticed? Let me know and we'll get the ball rolling 👍

Hi Stacey, thanks a million. So it works for some but not for others eg ticketmaster I have never been able to get a code from. Another recent one is the app hinge - I use to receive it fine from them but just in the last week I haven’t received any. But I received one fine this morning from BNY Mellon 

Hi @Add_12021 thanks for all the info. Has anything changed in the last week? your phone, sim or location for example? Also, have you requested any of these codes (and not received them) in the last 24 hours?

Hi Stacey, my phone and sim have remained the same I have gone between counties but nothing further. I just tried again with ticketmaster and same issue. 

@Add_12021 thanks for sharing the details the more info I have the better 😊 Next, I need to review your account and if necessary I'll forward your details to our technical team. When you have a minute please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth and I'll get the ball rolling 👍