Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Wi-Fi calling on IPhone SE

Noreen_06903

Wi-Fi calling on IPhone SE

Hello Three, I understand Wifi calling and VoLTE is now available for iphones users. I upgraded today to 16.4.1 and I can now see the option to enable Wi-Fi calling.

After enabling ‘Wi-Fi calling’ from the settings -> Phone
i see the following on screen: “to allow Wi-Fi calling on this account, please contact 3 Ireland”

I dont see any option to update my emergency details, I’ve restarted my phone numerous time and also did a network settings reset.

Is there something else i need to do to get it enabled?

Apple IPhone SE
3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi, @Noreen_06903 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community.

By emergency details do you mean the emergency contact in your Health app?

For the Wi-Fi calling I'll need to have a look at your account, to make sure that everything in the background is set up correctly. Please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth and I'll take a look.

Hi Stacey,

When I try and PM you, I get the following. Please help. 

Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_29852 welcome to 3 Community 👋

You need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

Are you experiencing difficulties with WiFi calling? Let me know I'd love to help 😊