Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

5g for belgooly and improved coverage for Riverstick and kin

Add_03630

5g for belgooly and improved coverage for Riverstick and kin

Please can belgooly in Co cork be upgraded urgently please as a priority.99% customers use 3 here and 5g really need to be launched here.also network improvements for both Riverstick and Kinsale both in Co cork are badly needed as a priority and urgently .

many thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_03630, welcome to 3Community.

Thanks for submitting your idea, our plan for the Ideas Board is that our Community members will suggest new ideas that we can then relay to the relevant teams in the hopes of making Three a one-stop shop for our customers. 

Regarding making improvements on our network this is a continuous improvement & we want to avoid any other members suggesting more towers be added in your area as this is not the intention of the Ideas Board. For this reason, I'll be moving your idea to a more suitable board.

So that I can look into your query please PM me with your full address and eircode?

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_03630 Thank you for allowing me the time to look into this for you. I've received confirmation from our networks team that we don't have work plan for those area this year.  However, in 2024 work may be planned please feel free to check back with me next year.