Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Accessing My3 Account After Switching Billpay to Prepay

leahhalp
Novice

Accessing My3 Account After Switching Billpay to Prepay

Hi there, 

I have just switched my three account from billpay to pay as you go. I have tried to access my My3 account, and get an error message when I do this saying 'Oops - No customer or subscriptions were found'. I have tried to reset my password, and re-register with a different email however this gives me an error message saying that my phone number is already registered.

Has anyone got any suggestions regarding how to access my My3 account in this situation? 

Thanks, 

Leah 

6 REPLIES 6
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@leahhalp Hi there and welcome to 3Community. I've moved your post over to our Prepay section so others on Prepay can find it easier.

That sounds like your account needs to be switched over and I'll need to link in with our tech team for that, with your permission of course 🙂 Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address, and date of birth so I can access your account and pass the details over to the team 👍

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. My name is Leah 

Thanks for your help,

*personal details edited by Mods

I don't seem to be able to send you a PM as it won't let me log in to my
account, only reply through the email.

@leahhalp We've removed your personal details from your post as this is a public forum 😉 Can you access this thread on Community and click on the link in my signature to send me a PM?

Thanks! It wouldn't let me delete it once I had posted it, I didn't realise it would be public!! I think I should be able to now, will try now.

@leahhalp No problem at all. I see your PM, I'll pop back to you over there 👌