Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Porting failed...

SOLVED
Alfonso
Investigator

Porting failed...

Hello,

I've tried twice already to have my wife's number ported from Eir to Three. While on Eir, both our numbers were under the same bill-pay account (in my name). I've successfully ported mine but I've tried to get hers ported across to Three but nothing seems to be happening.

I was talking to one of your reps on the chat, and he said the first port attempt was rejected (no idea why, details were the same as with my own porting) and that he had put it through again. Nothing seems to have happened. No SIM card has arrived in the post and my wife is still on Eir.

Can someone get back to me on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Alfonso Good morning, I've just popped back to your PM so I'll chat to you over there, it seems you're up and running 👌

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Alfonso Hi there and welcome to 3Community 👋 I can certainly take a look for you. Tell me, has your wife received the SIM card that she wants to port her number to? If so, pop me a PM with the number on the SIM, the number you'd like to port and also your full name, address and date of birth and we'll go from there 👍

I've tried all options here to try to port using the 'Keep your number' option (https://www.three.ie/keep-your-number/). All fail.

Can someone help?

@Alfonso Good morning, I've just popped back to your PM so I'll chat to you over there, it seems you're up and running 👌