Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Refund for incorrect device

Siobhan_03316
Novice

Refund for incorrect device

I returned a device by registered post to Three who received it on 10th December. The information which came with the phone said the refund would be processed within 14 working days. Following numerous calls and messages this hasn’t happened and I’ve been informed that I have to wait for a bill to issue on 19th Feb then a further 21 days for the refund which is outrageous. Can anyone help, I’m so fed up chasing this up. The worst part is that I ordered a different phone from Three on the same day I returned the wrong one and missed my opportunity to move to a phone provider who might have the decency to deal with this issue.
3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Siobhan_03316 Hello, it sounds like the credit will be added to your bill and then refunded to your bank. Tell me, did you make payment via your bill initially? Or was it a card payment? Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Siobhan_03316
Novice

Hi Laur
There shouldn’t be a bill because the account was cancelled the day the phone arrived. I was basically given a new phone number when I wanted to stay on my old one. The phone was paid for by card.

@Siobhan_03316 Ok, I'd like to take a look at this by looking at the account. Pop me a PM with your order number along with your full name, address and date of birth so I can access the account. We'll take it from there 👍