Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Sim not porting

Julie_66763
Investigator

Sim not porting

Hoping someone can help!

I just signed up to a bill pay plan @& new handset with three and having followed the steps to “Keep your number” on the site, request was accepted. This was yesterday morning and still not ported, still have network signal with my old sim on my old phone. I really need to get this sorted as soon as possible, not sure what the hold up is and what to do next. 
sincerely,

Julie.

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Julie_66763 and welcome to 3Community.

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with moving your number but I'd love to help you get this sorted. The first thing I'm going to need to do is review your account and your request to move your number. To do this I'm going to need you to send me a PM with your name, address, date of birth and your temporary Three number and the number you want to keep. Once I have these I'll be able to see what our next steps will need to be.

Thanks for getting back to me Stacey. Apparently I don't have sufficient privileges to send a PM yet? Any way around this?

@Julie_66763 Sorry about that, please log out and log back in and you should have access to send PM's.

Thanks, I sent you a PM there now 🙂