Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

change billing address

SOLVED
paddington1961
Investigator

change billing address

Hi

I am moving and I need to change my billing address.  I can't seem to do so via the My3 service.  Please advise

Sio

20 REPLIES 20

Hi @Jamie_96084 I just replied to your other post. If you pop me a PM with your mobile number, full name, address and date of birth I can get your address updated for you. Dearbhaile

Hi there, I am also looking to change my address. Can't see a PM option though?

Hi @Add_22180 👋 and welcome to 3Community 😊 We'll help you get your address updated, please PM us your name, number, date of birth and both the current and new address.

Hi Three_Stacey,
I also need to have my address updated.

Hi @Aleksandar_Stevancevic 👋 Do you still need assistance updating your address? If you do PM me your name, number, date of birth and your current and the new address and we'll get this sorted for you.

Hi Laura I need to change my address too please,I dont have the option to contact you directly to send you my details, can you please advise?

Hi @Add_22669 welcome to 3Community. As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly with your name, number, full address and date of birth.

Once you've increased your rank PM us your name, number, date of birth and both the current and new address and we can get this sorted for you.

Hi, can you help me change my billing address please? 

Hi there @murph_d Happy Friday.

Yes, I can help you update your billing address, I'll just need you to PM me your name, number, full address (the current and the new) and date of birth. Once I have these I'll be able to update the address for you.

Hi there, 

I need to change the address and change the business account name. Can you help?