cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Cancel my Bill Pay Plan?

Can I Cancel my Bill Pay Plan?

Out Of Contract
If you are out of contract, you can cancel your bill pay account or move to prepay without charge.
The account doesn't cancel automatically when your contract end date is reached, or when a direct debit is cancelled, so you must contact Three and request to cancel. You should give 30 days notice to cancel. Notice can be given via any customer care channel. 

Remember: if you cancel your number you won't be able to use it again. However moving from Bill Pay to Prepay lets you keep your number.

In Contract
If you are still in contract you can still cancel, but a cancellation fee may be applicable.
This is calculated by multiplying the basic monthly fee by the number of months remaining in the contract.

You should give 30 days notice to cancel. Notice can be given via any customer care channel. 
The account doesn't cancel automatically when a direct debit is cancelled so you must contact Thre and request to cancel.

Final Bill
You will usually receive the final bill by post a couple of weeks after the account has been cancelled. 
This bill will include any charges from the date of your previous bill to the date you cancelled on.
No charges will apply after the cancellation date as no usage is possible on the account after that date.

If you have overpaid in advance of the final bill, then the account may be in credit. Contact Three if this happens and a refund will be processed as required.