Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

6 x Unauthorised payments taken from my account by 57030

Anonymous
Not applicable

6 x Unauthorised payments taken from my account by 57030

Hi there,
I received 6 x Unauthorized Premium Texts from 57030 (Zamano) on July 5th, 2016 costing me € 12.18.  How is this allowed?  I never gave my details to this company. I am utterly disgusted by this and I consider this to be theft.  I text STOP to this number only to receive a text message back from 57030 saying I was not subscribed to this service.
I have already opened a case with ComReg about this.  I will be going alot further with this and I expect a full re-imbursment and confirmation that my number will not receive text messages from this company again.  How are Three allowing this sort of thing to happen?

JD

3 REPLIES 3
Brogan
Maestro

Hi ArsenalFan, can you pop me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth please? I'll check this out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just have had the same thing happen to me! Only happened just now, I received 6 messages from them, telling me to access the AppMob Babe Portal, I have NOT authorised this, they said it will cost me €12.00.  How do I stop this!  I texted STOP but got a text back saying "you are not subscribed to any services"  HELP PLEASE!

Hi @Anonymous, If you'd like to pop me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth along with your full name I can check this for you straight away? Ashlee