Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Change of Address

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change of Address

Hi, I'm looking to change my address on my bill pay account. Any help on how I do this?
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried to change my address on My3 but there is no option to do so available. I was dealing with customer service on Twitter & asked for my address to be changed but they directed me back to My3!

Hi Indmag 👋 Is there an option when you login into your My3 account for your details at the top of the page? Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How come there is no simply link on My3 where I can change my addres details? A change of address has to be done in this forum?

Hi grennaj 👋 Updating your address needs to be done through one of our customer care channels such as the forums, social media, 1913 etc. An agent needs to update it on our internal system 😊

Hi Support,

I am one of the customers of 3 who has been using your mobile services under the no 086********, secondly i just wanted to request you for a address changes as i have moved out of the property which is being mentioned in the bill and i no longer have any contact over there . so i would really appriciate if you could help me with this query

Regards

Kunal

*edited by Mod to remove personal info

Hi @kkunalforlife, thanks for your post  😊 Can I please ask you to edit/delete your post as you've posted your mobile number and this is a public forum. You'll also see an option to send me a PM here, if you can do that with your account details and the new address, I'll update it for you here, Susan