Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online order didn’t place

Silvania

Online order didn’t place

Hi, my boyfriend bought 2 iPhones and the payment taken but the order didn’t place. We have the receipt from the bank account. We called 1913 but they didn’t solve. We went to three a store and they asked us to call 1913. Please I really need a solution!
5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Silvania Hi there! That's not what we like to hear 😞 I can check this for the person named on the order. Is it possible for your boyfriend to register here and pop up a post?

Hi Laur, we have bought 2 iPhones 13 Pro Sierra Blue and 2x 3 Bill Pay 100 (order #********A) trough 3 website, I've confirmed my personal information until the payment page, we made the payment for the phones (1838eur) and the order wasn't placed according to call center and the 3 Stores. It has being a real nightmare. 

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-04 at 15.45.11.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-10-04 at 15.45.15.jpeg

*Personal details edited by Mod

@Jonatan Good morning, I've removed your order number from your post as this is a public forum 😉 Feel free to pop me a PM with the order number along with your full name, address, and date of birth so I can check out your order 👌

I sent you a PM with all information you need.

@Jonatan Thanks so much for sending in your details. I've taken a look and confirmed with our online shop team that the order was cancelled on October 2nd. The team is organising your refund as we speak so that will pop back onto your card within 30 days (although usually a lot quicker than that 😉)