Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Re: My First Bill After Changing Plans

Hello123

Re: My First Bill After Changing Plans

my bills

for january toapril 2020 seemmuch overstated.

could i have a paper copy as its not possible

to find this information on line.

@Three_Deborah wrote:

my first bill.png

Are you on an older Bill Pay plan, either on your phone or broadband? Have you recently changed it or thinking of changing onto our All You Can Eat Data plans or 3Unlimited Broadband? If so, you'll need to know what to expect on your first bill after you change. 

There are two ways that our legacy plans were billed 1: in advance and 2: in arrears.

• If your old plan was billed in advance, nothing will change on your next bill and your new plan will continue to be billed the same way
  • If your old plan was billed in arrears, your first bill may seem higher than you were expecting. This is because you will be charged for your first month’s line rental on your new plan in advance and the cost of your old plan up until the date you moved onto your new plan. This is reflected on your bill as ‘Total Monthly Charges’.

As always, if you have any questions search your Community or start a new topic 💪

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

im too old.why is all so complicated.

i  haven't changed my bill pay system in years.

can u please send a hard or soft copy,thank you.

d mei a Bill hard or soft copy tha i can easily read

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Hello123 Hi there 👋 I'm happy to help you out here and I can certainly take a look at your bills for you. Tell me, have you checked your bills on My3? How did that go for you? Let me know and we'll take it from there 👌