cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

SOLVED

Upgrade

Hi, just wondering what upgrade is available for me under a bill pay of €30 per month...my contract ends on Monday...thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Staff

Re: Upgrade

Hi there 👋 You can check this out on your My3 account here 👉 http://bit.ly/1b7UPYH. You can also give our upgrades team a call on 1800 947 591 and they'll be happy to talk you through all your options 👍

19 REPLIES 19
3 Staff

Hi there 👋 You can check this out on your My3 account here 👉 http://bit.ly/1b7UPYH. You can also give our upgrades team a call on 1800 947 591 and they'll be happy to talk you through all your options 👍

Scout

Hi can you explain the different upgrade values? if a diamond upgrade equates to only €100 off a new phone what are the others, bronze/silver/gold/platinum.

Guru

Hi @IanoD, It is all based on your price plan and what kind of phone you're looking at. If you'd like to pop me a PM with your info I'll have a look at your upgrade eligibility for the moment. Ashlee 

Scout

Re: Complaints!

Can I get an early upgrade !
Explorer

Re: Complaints!

Hi @Andrew53 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. I've moved your post to a section on upgrading. Have you checked your My3 account here to see if you're due an upgrade? If you are, pop me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll take a look at your account 😊 Aoife

Explorer

Upgrade Elegibility or Not

In my account the page says "When can I upgrade? 09-AUG-18".

This has been so for quite some time now.

Yet, when I click "upgrade now" just below this, I am not allowed to upgrade.

Why this unacceptable frustratration of a long standing customer?

3 Community Manager

Re: Upgrade Elegibility or Not

@phlb You're probably eligible for an early upgrade, I'd say. We can approve it for you and then you'll be able to upgrade in our systems as there is an option to upgrade 3 months before your contract ends. The reason for this is there are some conditions which need to be met before an early upgrade can be approved. Happy to do it for you, PM your number, address and date of birth. Thanks' 

Explorer

Thanks!

Great to have the problem solved so quickly.

3 Moderator

Happy to help @phlb! When you're ready, send us a PM and we'll take it from there Smiley Happy