Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Mobile Broadband

Highlighted
3 Community Manager

Re: Mobile Broadband

Hi Pat, our tech team are looking into this and I'll be right back to you as soon as we have an update. Can you check that your APN is set to open.internet.public? I'm not sure if you did that and I can see it was the last thing my colleague requested in PM, during the week. 

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Hi Julie,

Just checked my PM - the setting is at the default APN setting .....

open.internet
Highlighted
Pathfinder

Hi Julie,

As per recent PMs changed my APN to - OPEN.INTERNET.PUBLIC

however still no resolution ...... can you confirm the SMTP setting as the link you forwarded with ALL providers ohas an O2 SMTP, however did this not work either - can you confirm specifically all Three.ie SMTP Server setting including port numbers etc? thanks.

Highlighted
3 Staff

Hi Pat, I'm going to follow up on this for you with our relevant team and get back to you as soon as I have an update. 

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Hi Martin,

Any info for me on this one - (we're  3 weeks without outgoing email at this stage) - can your tech dept not simply provide me with the correct SMTP settings for the Huawei router? or provide at least some feedback on possible issues? With the utmost respect you are the 3rd Three.ie representative that has been on this case promising a response from your "Tech team" but still no reply with any substantial information.

I would be most grateful if of you could please come back to ne asap with some sort of commentse etc.

Regards,

Highlighted
Leader

I'm liaising with our networks team for an update on this for you. Asa soon as we have a resolution I'll come back to you right away. 

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Ok thanks, waiting patiently! hope you have better luck than .....

Stephen,

Rachel,

Julie,

Martin

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Still waiting for confirmation on Three.ie SMTP settings???

Anyone at Three.ie know these BASIC settings??

Highlighted
Guide

Our tech team are still looking into this Pat. We will pop back as soon as we have an update.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Hi Kelly - I appreciate you are a new Three.ie rep to this ongoing issue - but this wait is really unacceptable (again I point out that thein s company email that has no outgoing emails for the past 2 weeks) - I first posted this 27th Feb and I am still getting the same reply "its with our tech team" Why cant any of you guys just confirm your SMTP settings?? its a really simple request and in the mean-time leave the tech team do whatever they are checking for the past 2 weeks (which at this stage I wonder if there is a "tech team").

Surely Three.ie can provide a better support service to their customers than a 2 week wait on a simply query.