Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No internet access after android 11 update

Corkman
Investigator

No internet access after android 11 update

My phone will not connect to internet since the update even though it says I have 4g+ if I switch to 3g it works for a while
31 REPLIES 31
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Corkman Hi there 👋 Let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, when did you complete the update? Have you restarted your phone since? You mention that your 3G works for a while, how long does it work for before it stops? The more info I have the better 👍

Had to do a factory reset seems to be working now although cannot open payslip from my company anymore

@Corkman Delighted to hear your mobile data is up and running. Regarding your payslip, have you tried removing the app you're using and redownloading it? 

The app won't show up anymore from the company's website I have to Google it instead

@Corkman What's the make and model of your phone? When you previously downloaded your payslips were they in PDF format or another format? Make sure the app you're using to open the file is up to date too.

As @LauraH  said are you downloading the payslip via chrome or a browser? you might have used a special app to open the payslip that you havent installed on the phone since doing the reset.

Maybe go through the steps here and we might see whats missing

The company send an email and you click the link to take you to their website click another link there to get to payslip

It's a Nokia 8.3 5g

@Corkman When you click the other link to open the payslip I'm guessing it downloads to your phone, is that correct? I'm wondering what format or app is used for that download.