Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Three.ie Support Sevice Issues - Mobile Broadband

Anonymous
Not applicable

Three.ie Support Sevice Issues - Mobile Broadband

Our Business have been having serious issues with not being able to SEND any emails on the Three.ie SMTP server for the past 3 weeks (plus ongoing issues since last September 2017) - I commenced a post here on the 27/02/2018 and as of ths morning and after 4 different Three.ie reps I am yet to get any valid feedback or solution (apart from the standard "we are checking with Tech Dept" response) - the standard of support for three.ie customers is really dissapointing.

Who can I escalate this issue with to get a valid response - (our account manager has also failed to rectify the issue) - Who in Three.ie can go through all setting on my router and confirm Three.ie smtp settings??? Is there any way I can access the Tech team directly by telephone?

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Three,

Any news on this request???? Any chance you can spare a minute to try and help your customers please.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since I have had no response since your last post we have had no choice but to seek an alternative mobile broadband supplier - therefore please note that we intend getting a 2 week trial from Vodafone on their mobile broadband and if this performs as supposed to we will have no option but to cancel our contract with Three.ie. I have raised this issue 12.09.17 and as of yet had no acceptable response from Three on this issue.

We have escalated this to our technical team. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. The investigation is ongoing and we are focused on finding a resolution and putting that in place. As soon as we have this, we will be in touch with you immediately.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies but this has been "escalated" numerous times and still no
response, three.ie customer is unfortunately extremely poor, putting it
mildly. I will be proceeding with my 2 week free trial with Vodafone and
depending on results will then be cancelling my contract with three.ie.
please note we also have business phones with three.ie plus a land line all
of which will now need to be reviewed.