Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How To: Register for Three+

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1712830668947.pngThree+ is now

Three+ has launched single sign on (SSO), this means that you can now login to your My3, Three+, Community and webtexts with the same username and password 🥳 So from now on your Three+ app and your My3 app will have the same username and password.

What does this mean for me?

This means that to gain access to your Three+ account either through your browser or your Three+ app you'll need to do so using your username and password for your My3 account. Your Three+ app and My3 app remain two separate applications but now will conveniently have the same login details. 

Already have a My3 Username & Password

If you already have registered for My3 to access your Three+ account all you'll need to do is login

Website

Did you know you can access your Three+ account through your My3, all you need to do is follow the steps below

click here to login

Once you're logged in click on the profile button on the top right of the screen and select Three+ Rewards from the menu.

Three_Stacey_2-1712831030238.pngThree_Stacey_3-1712831043180.png

Three+ App 

Three_Stacey_4-1712831067476.png

To login to your Three+ app you'll now be asked for your username and password to gain access, these are the same login details you'd use to login to your My3 account.

Three_Stacey_5-1712831084686.png

Forgot your Username or Password

If you've forgotten your login details don't worry. All you need to do is select the forgot username or password button here

Three_Stacey_6-1712831121626.png

Don't have a My3 Login?

Not already registered for My3 not a problem, all you'll need to do is register by clicking here and following the steps on screen.

Want to see how it's done, click on the video below 👇 and watch a step by step guide on how to register.

Want to know more about Three+'s move to SSO just click here to read our frequently asked questions.

Want to download the Three+ app? Please see the links below

Using an Apple device: click here 

Using an Android device: click here