Follow the steps below to unlock your Nokia / Microsoft phone.
If you don't have your unlock code click here to request it now.
Please note that it can take up to 3 working days* to get an unlock code for a non-Lumia Nokia or Microsoft phone.
Please note that it can take up to 10 working days* to get an unlock code for a Lumia Nokia.
*timeframe specified is a guide only. If it's taking longer to get your code than the time specified contact us for help.
There are different unlocking instructions for Windows 7 and Windows 8 devices. Please use the relevant instruction for your device.
You can check your Operating System by going to Settings then About and then More Information.
· Make sure your Three SIM is in the phone.
· Turn on the phone and enter your PIN if you use one.
· Enter ##782# and press Call.
· You will be prompted to enter the unlock code.
· The phone will say PIN ACCEPTED.
· Your phone is now unlocked!
· Insert a SIM from another network.
· Turn on the phone and enter the SIM Card PIN if asked.
· If not, dial ##7820# and press Call.
· Enter the unlock code.
If you enter the code and get a Code Error message when you are trying to enter the unlock code:
To get P press the * key 3 times. To get W press the * key 4 times. To get + press the * key 2 times.
On the rare occasion that the Unlock Code should fail to unlock your device, have a read of our Unlock Code Failure Process, which outlines the next steps that you should take.