Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Proper 4G and 5G

Proper 4G and 5G

Hi,

My local mast always had 80-100Mbps during the night, about 30-40Mbps during peak with the odd low of 15Mbps. Lately it's 0.45Mbps. Nothing has changed on my end, no new houses in the area etc. Site ID is 3_MH0077 and the speeds are simply awful now. Every contact I make it "unforseen repairs" and this is going on this two months.

Surely you can add more and more 5G to these towers and upgrade the existing bandwith, otherwise stop selling products to congested networks.

1 Comment
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Delivered

@ConRoo Good morning, in regards to your Ideas Board post regarding coverage & the plan to add more bandwidth in the area. After speaking with the networks team regarding making improvements in the area a decision has been made to move your idea to Delivered.

The reason for this is your suggested improvements are on our networks team's radar but we don't currently have a timeframe for completion. Our plan for the Ideas Board is that our Community members will suggest new ideas that we can then relay to the relevant teams in the hopes of making Three a one-stop shop for our customers.

With coverage, this is a continuous improvement & we want to avoid any other members suggesting more bandwidth be added in certain areas as this is not the intention of the Ideas Board. Thank you for submitting your idea, we appreciate your efforts & hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.

If you'd like us to look into your service why not submit a query to one of our other discussion boards, check them out here.