Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3News: 3% Cashback with Revolut

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1689000058042.png

Revolut customers can now enjoy 3% cashback on purchases on three.ie when they use their Revolut card (excluding top ups) 😊

When is this offer available

From the 10th of July 2023, Revolut will reward their customers with 3% cashback on purchases made on three.ie using a Revolut card*.

Three_Stacey_3-1689000128896.png

How to avail of this offer

This offer is available to all Revolut customers and includes all purchases made on three.ie (except top up), all you need to do is follow these steps

1. Log in to your Revolut.

2. In the Hub menu, go to Shops.

Three_Stacey_4-1689000158409.png

3. Select Three Ireland.

Three_Stacey_5-1689000202456.png

Three_Stacey_6-1689000218492.png

4. Follow the steps online.

Three_Stacey_7-1689000234789.png

And don’t forget to check out our iPhone 14 offer! Bring your number to Three, and you can get this amazing phone for just €99, and get 3% cashback.

FAQs

• Will I receive cashback on my monthly Three bills?

Cashback is not rewarded on monthly bills, it is only available for initial purchases from three.ie.

• Will I receive cashback from broadband purchases? 

Yes, cashback will be rewarded on broadband purchases, once the customer purchases from three.ie using their Revolut card. Cashback does not apply to subsequent bills after the initial purchase.

• Will I receive cashback from lifestyle or accessory purchases? 

Yes, cashback will be rewarded on lifestyle and accessory products, once the customer purchases from three.ie using their Revolut card. 

• Are any purchases excluded from the cashback offer?

Revolut customers cannot receive cashback on Prepay top ups.

*Top ups are excluded from this offer. If you would like to check out the full terms and conditions for this offer, please click, here.