Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3News: Father's Day Sale

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

Three_Shane1_0-1684501658637.png

The 18th of June – be sure to pencil that in! Heck, let’s be modern and set a reminder on our phone, Google Home, or Alexa. In case you forgot, the 18th of June is Father’s Day in Ireland. It's the day made to say thanks for all the craziness they put up with from us. So, let’s show them how much they mean to us, and here at Three, we are here to help take some guesswork out of what to get him! Check out some of our suggested gifts below 👇

Three_Shane1_0-1684744131069.png

Does your old man love listening to his ‘classic’ music? Our Samsung Galaxy Buds2 are only €99, so he gets to listen and you save yourself from listening 😂. We also have an offer on our JBL Tune 230 TWS Earbuds  for only €60. 

If music isn’t his thing, or if he already has a set of headphones, why not check out the Samsung Watch 5 44mm on sale at €275? Or if you want to get him something a bit different, check out our Rocketbook Core Smart Reusable Notebook for only €31. Make sure to also check out our Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, now for only €179. 

The 3Community has too many ideas to mention here, so, pop on over to our LifeStyle store or check out our latest Bill Pay and Prepay deals. You are sure to find something for the No.1 Dad. 

Maybe your old man is one of those that says 'I don't want anything, I'm grand', then when you don't get anything there's that sad look in his eyes (speaking from experience, sorry Dad!). How about a new app that will touch his heart?

Does your dad have a beloved dog? Then check out our App of the Month: Dogo.

If your dad is interested in word/puzzle games, check out our App of the month: Wordle! 

Maybe your dad sees himself as a chef but needs some help sticking to the recipe App of the month: Mealime.

Is he a total TV buff and always looking for something new to watch? Check out our App of the Month: Hobi. I’m a big fan of this app, as it helps to keep track of when my favourite shows start, and it also suggests new ones for me to watch.  

You may have also noticed that I switched between father, dad, and old man... do you have another way of saying "father"? What do you think about these gifts? Have you any ideas for gifts that you think might interest the other members of the 3Community? Make sure to leave a comment below. 👇