Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3News : Valentines Day Gift Ideas

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Valentines Day Offers (2).png

Love is in the air and let me tell you we have some amazing gift ideas for that special someone your trying to impress. From fitness to music, photography and more we have our full range of Valentine's day gift ideas available here but let me take you through some of my favourite gift ideas.

Fuji Instax Instant Printer 

Introducing our portable printer for Instax mini prints. Print directly from your smartphone, Instagram, and Facebook. Enjoy high-speed 12-second printing with over 25 design templates. Uses all Instax mini film. Powered by NP-45s Lithium rechargeable battery. Get quick, clear prints on the go!

Three_Niall_0-1707492064780.jpeg

Fitbit Charge 6 

Fitbit Charge 6 is a fitness tracker that measures your sporting activities as well as gives you health advice. With this device, you're always aware of your mental and physical health. It measures your stress level as well as your heart rhythm. As well as wearing it during sports, it also monitors your sleep rhythm while you sleep. With up to 7 days battery life you can keep an eye on all your weekly activities.

Three_Niall_1-1707492110006.jpeg

Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Violet 

Galaxy Buds2 are lightweight and keep music snug in your ears for even the most active lifestyles. Enjoy powerful, deep bass to clear treble through two-way dynamic speakers. The Galaxy Buds2 give you well-balanced sound quality that enriches every moment of your audio journey. Hear it like you’re there.

Three_Niall_2-1707492231334.png

Jlab GO Air Pop 

Pocket-sized earphones that auto connect to your device. Touch sensors. IPX4 sweat and water resistant. Fully charged in just 2.5 hours. 32+ hours of playtime.

A gift that means the world (and helps it too). Beautifully designed and functional. Includes 1 x ceramic reusable cup (295ml) with push button lid and 1 x ceramic reusable bottle (595ml) with straw lid. Helps avoid single-use plastic.

Three_Niall_4-1707492334191.jpeg