Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Black Tag Sale: Google Buds Offer

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Black Tag Google Bundle.png

Interested in the amazing #Google Pixel Buds? We have the offer for you and I can't explain how excited I have been to tell you all about it. 

Purchase ANY (yes I said any) Google Pixel device as part of a new Billpay order and you can add the amazing Google Buds for an amazing price of €49.

Google Buds

#Google Pixel Buds come with full, crisp audio for music, videos, and phone calls. Custom-designed speaker drivers give you premium sound. Made to stay in while you work out. Hands-free for when you need a hand. 5 hours battery life from a 100% charge. Snug and secure fit.

Google Pixel Range

Looking to learn more about the amazing range of Google Pixel devices that we have available, we have that covered in our device blogs. Read about the Google Pixel 8 range here and the Google Pixel 7 range here to help you decide which device is the best option for you.

Have you heard of our new Combo Deals? Want to bag yourself a great bargain why not check out the latest Combo deals here

FAQ

How long is the offer available?

Click here for more
The offer is available until 27th November 2023

Is this offer restricted to a particular Pixel device?

Click here for more
No, customers buying any pixel device on any tariff can avail of this offer​

Who can avail of the offer?

Click here for more
Any customer who purchases a Billpay Pixel device on a First Time Connection, Switching to Three or as part or a Prepay to Billpay order

Is this tariff specific?

Click here for more
No, any customer who is a new customer, regardless of tariff can avail of the offer.

Can a customer get this offer in a separate transaction after they’ve purchased their device?

Click here for more
No, customers cannot avail of the combo deal if the accessory & device are not purchased in the same transaction.​

2 Comments
Adrian_30371

Hi how do i get a promo code for the Stevie Nicks concert

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Adrian_30371 , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Presale codes are available by logging into your 3Plus app, you can view details on the Presale on 3Plus here and you will need to log in to 3Plus to receive the presale code.