Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Introducing the Nokia G50

Three_Laur
3 Community Admin

Introducing the Nokia G50.png

Looking for a 5G mid-range phone packed with juicy features? Last week Three added the NokiaG50  to our Online Shop and I got my hands on one so I could test it out and report back to our fab Community. Let me tell you folks, for €169.99 this phone isn’t one to be ignored if you’re starting some early Christmas shopping or you fancy a treat for yourself (or somebody else, we really don’t mind who you buy it for 😊

How does it look?

The lovely Ocean Blue colour was the first thing that struck me when I opened the box and then it was the super impressive 6.82” HD+ display. There’s no denying that this phone is striking!

You’ve got a 3.5mm headphone port as well as light and proximity sensors too. Nice!

Three_Laur_0-1633353277682.png

How’s the camera?

You know the camera is my go-to feature and for such a reasonably priced phone the G50 did not disappoint. You’re looking at a 48MP main camera as well as 5MP and 2MP cameras too.

And for your selfie camera, you’ve got 8MP and selfie video stabilisation so perfect selfies are at your fingertips. Like taking night-time shots? You’ve also got the Super night selfie mode too.

Want to watermark your shots? Yep, you can do that on the G50 too. Your Insta pics will look amazing 😊

What’s on the inside?

The G50 is run by an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 480 processor (calling all you gamers out there!) and comes with Android 11 out of the box. As well as this, you’ve got 3 years’ worth of monthly security updates and 2 years of OS upgrades so the G50 is ready for the future!

64GB of storage is included with the option to increase to 512GB with a Micro SD card. Heard about our Google1 promotion? Check it out over here.

How’s the battery life?

Battery life is a winner on the G50 with a massive 5000 mAh battery and the phone can last up to 2 whole days between charges! WOW!

What are the specs?

General Specs

Spec

Nokia G50

Display Size

6.82”

Display Type

HD+

Operating System

Android 11

Processor

Octa-core 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 480