Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Lifestyle Store Staff Picks Xmas Edition

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

Three_Shane1_0-1669718170770.png

Looking for that perfect gift or stocking filler for that special someone, or just as a treat for yourself? We know you are spoiled for choice with what is on offer currently in our Lifestyle Store! Not to worry though, your 3Community Moderators are here to help with their top-3 picks that might just help you decide on what to get. Check out the favourites from @Three_Adam@Three_Stacey, and myself 😊. 

Let’s start with Adam’s top 3 picks:  

First up, we have the Xiaomi Mijia Intelligent Pet Feeder. Adam’s reason for picking it is: “My pup hates when we all have to leave for work, that'll let me stay connected with him wherever I am”. For that furry friend in your life (in Adam’s case a dog called Bruno, after Bruno Fernandes), this smart pet feeder can be used to feed your pets no matter where you are. Controlled via the Mijia app. Timed food dispensing is available. Keeps food fresh. Holds up to 1.8kg of dry food for approximately 20 days of feeding.

Next, we have the JBL Partybox Encore. Adam’s reason for picking it is: “What's better than a good old-fashioned speaker for friends and family gatherings”. This is currently on sale as part of Black Friday, so don’t miss out! Be the life of the party wherever you go with a ring light and strobe effect that syncs to your music. It also comes with a wireless microphone for karaoke.

Lastly, the Fuji Instax Mini 11. Adam’s reason for picking this is: “I want something that I can bring on holidays to capture special moments”.  This camera features all-new auto exposure to make every picture perfect. Don’t forget to pick up some Polaroid film, which is also available in our online store.

Next up, we have Stacey's top 3: 

The Frank Green Reusable Coffee Cup. Stacey’s reason for picking this is: “I want to stay hydrated and keep my drinks hot or cold depending on what I put in it.” With its triple-walled and vacuum insulation for temperature control, that won’t be a problem! Fits perfectly in your hand or standard cup holders, so you can take it anywhere you go.

The Huawei Watch GT3 42mm Gold is Stacey’s next choice. Her reason is: “I have just started a new fitness journey and this watch is perfect as it not only monitors my heart rate and sleep, but can be worn while swimming and it’s pretty.” This watch has up to two weeks of battery life. It also features more than 100 workout modes to help push you to the next level, so Stacey can always try something new when working out.

The last gift on Stacey’s list is the Lexon Mina L Audio Lamp. Stacey’s reason for picking this is: “What’s not to like about it? It’s a portable lamp with a speaker in it.” Choose from cool or warm white light and 7 different colour light options with a battery that lasts up to 24 hours

Finally, we have my top 3 picks: 

My first pick is the Backbone One Controller for iPhone. My reason is simple I love playing games and with this, I can play games while I travel. This controller supports the Xbox Game Pass which I’m loving since it has so many games to choose from

My next pick has to be the Samsung Galaxy SmartTag 4 Pack. The reason for this is simple – at least once a day, I lose something around the house. With thsee tags, I’ll be able to find everything so easily, and this is also a 4 pack, so I can cover the important stuff like my phone, wallet, and keys, and still have one left over as a spare

My last pick is for the OtterBox Wireless Charging Pad 10W & plug. My reason for choosing this is have you seen the videos where someone shows their home office and they’ve taken a piece out of their desk and slotted in the charging pad like it was part of it? Yeah well, I have notions and think I can do that

What do you think of the Mod's Top 3 picks? Comment below if you agree with any of our choices or if you have already picked one and let us know what you think.