Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

St. Patrick's Day Lifestyle Products Guide

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

3Community Template - 1250x548 (1).png

It's that time of year again when loads of people around the world will say that they are in some way, Irish 😂 Well, here at Three, we have created a list of lifestyle products that can help make the day more memorable. Just a little fact for everyone  did you know that the first St. Patrick's Day Parade was held in New York on March 17th, 1762?

Are you going out to enjoy the parade yourself? Well, why not check out our OtterBox 5k PowerBank Bundle + 3-1 Cable? You won't need to worry about your phone running out of battery, and with the 3 in 1 cable, it will help to keep your friends and families' phones from dying too!

I used to love marching in the parade as a kid, it has always been a fun memory for me! Have you got any loved ones marching this year? Make sure to capture the moment with our Fuji Instax Mini 11 and with the Fujifilm Instax Mini Film, you won't run out of film anytime soon either.

I know the weather the last week has been kind of crazy with the snow, but hey, this is Ireland! Hopefully, the sun will show its face on the day, so that we can all really enjoy it!  Chilly's Series 2 Water Bottle is a great way to stay hydrated too, so make sure to pick one up to help keep your drinks cold on what will hopefully be a warm day.

Maybe you are not heading to the parade and just having a get-together with family? In my family, when we get together, it turns into a party, so music is a must! The Hama Bluetooth Twin 2.0 Waterproof Speaker is a great addition to any party with its split-in-two option, allowing you to listen to different music. 

Don't forget that Mother's day is just around the corner too, so check out  for some gift ideas.

As always, if you liked this blog, give it a like below and don't forget to comment if you think that we should have added any other lifestyle products!