Mobile Internet and Data Issues
If you're having issues accessing the internet on your phone, take a look at the following steps.
- Are you having issues with all internet services, or one specific site/app? If it is only one site or app, then it is not an overall internet issue.
- Are you having issues in one specific area? If so, there may be an issue with the coverage in that area. Check our Coverage Map to check the coverage in your area.
- Are your internet settings correct? If the settings on your phone are incorrect, you may not be able to access the Internet or send picture messages. Check out our Mobile Settings article for more info.
- Try manually selecting a network. Sometimes, even if you can't access Three's 4G network in a certain area, you should be able to access the 3G network.
- If you're a prepay customer, ensure you have an active data bundle or have topped up.
- Try turning your phone off and on again to see if that fixes the problem (it often works!).
If you've checked all of the above and the issue persists, try your SIM in another phone.
- If there are no issues on the other phone, this indicates a problem with your phone. You can get your phone sent for repair from any Three Store.
- If you're still having problems with another phone then you should get your SIM replaced from any Three Store.
If you're still experiencing issues, contact us at three.ie/chat.