Adult Content Filter
To ensure that young people enjoy internet services safely, Three uses a content filter to exclude access to web pages deemed objectionable, inappropriate, or illegal.
- Three provides content filtering by using internet filters to limit access to material that may not be suitable for younger audiences.
- These filters are automatically applied for prepay customers. Customer can opt-out of filtering by verifying their age in a Three store, or by contacting Customer Care and sharing a valid ID as proof of age, such as a passport from any country, passport card, full or provisional Driving License from any country, European Identity Card or Student ID card.
- This filter is not automatically applied on bill pay customer accounts as these customers are 18 and over. However, bill pay customers can opt-in for this service if they wish, by contacting Customer Care.
- If you would like more information on our commitment to internet safety, check out our Child Safety Policy.
How to Remove the Adult Content Filter from your Account
If you are over 18, then you can request to have the adult content filter removed from your account. Simply follow the below steps:
- Contact us using our Contact Us form.
- Select 'General' as the Contact Reason.
- Select 'Age Verification' as the Query type.
- Fill in the complete form, as the information is required for validation purposes.
- On this form, please attach a copy of any one of the following IDs: Passport from any country, Passport card, Full or Provisional Driving License from any country, European Identity Card or Student ID card. Your Name and Date of Birth must be clearly displayed on all IDs.
- The comments should include the text “Remove Adult Content Filter”.
- Once all of this is complete, click Submit.
- Once we have verified your age, we will remove the filter. This may take up to 48 hours. You’ll receive a confirmation SMS from us when complete.
Still have a question or want to add a tip? Join the discussion on our 3Community.