Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How to Update My3 Username

How to Update Your My3 Username

When you log into My3, you must use your email address as your username. Customers set their usernames during My3 registration via ThreeID. If you need to update your username for any reason, you can do this in your My3 account. 

If you have registered using a social media account, please visit the respective social media platform to make any changes to your username or password.

How to Update Your Username

1. Log in to My3, then select 'Manage Profile' in the right-hand corner.

Please note: You will have to log out from the My3 mobile app before changing your username.

2. Select the 'Edit' link beside the username field on the 'My Profile' page.

Three_Stacey_0-1663600546838.png

3. Enter a new username in the field and click 'Submit'. A username cannot be changed to a mobile number, it can only be changed to another email address.

4. The below message is presented when the change is confirmed:

updateusername4.png

5. When you click 'Save', Three will check that the email username entered in both fields match.

• If it does not match, the following message is displayed: 'Usernames do not match, please retry'.
  • If the emails do match and the email address is not already registered, the following message is displayed: 'Username change successful'.

6. You must now use the 'Profile' link on the top right to log out of My3 for the change to take effect.

updateusername5.png

Important Points to Note:

• You must use the Profile link to log out of My3 for the change to take effect.
  • You must input the new Username and existing Password to log into My3 after the change. (The previous username may be auto-populated in the browser if you have used it to log in previously.)
  • If you have not logged out of the My3 app on your device before making the change, you may need to clear the app cache on the device or re-install the app to clear the old login credentials.

Do you need more help? Why not ask the 3Community and benefit from the experience of over 100,000 members.