Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

3Live Is Here

Three_Laur
3 Community Manager

3Live.png

Exciting times at Three today as our first ever 3Live broadcast kicks off at 12pm.

Three_Laur_0-1620729483408.png

What is 3Live I hear you ask? Join our team of fantastic presenters as they talk you through the latest news from the land of Three. Take the opportunity to ask them a question, they’d love to hear from you.

To access 3Live, visit 3.ie/12pm at 12pm today and click the link in the bottom left hand corner to join the fun.

Stay tuned for many more broadcasts in the future and as always, your 3Community will keep you updated on the latest news.

Tagging:@billbond4  @RainbowRuth @peristeronic @scottishwildcat @dakaryellow @Saturn @HyperViz0r98 @Dalk @Donegal-3 

9 Comments
RainbowRuth
Pathfinder

Some technical difficulties? 

Donegal-3
Pathfinder
Oh no the link isn’t working
Three_Laur
3 Community Manager

@RainbowRuth @Donegal-3 We're back in action 😁

RainbowRuth
Pathfinder

Link for eleverys went nowhere?! No voucher 

Three_Laur
3 Community Manager

@RainbowRuth Let me check that out with the 3Live team, I'll be back ASAP 

Three_Laur
3 Community Manager

@RainbowRuth I'm back with the details about this promo, it's for some new customers signing up. You can see all the info over here!

billbond4
Legend

Very good idea, I liked the way the bottom half of the chat reflected what was being demoed 

Donegal-3
Pathfinder
Hope it all went well my link wouldn’t work so sadly 🥲🥲 I missed it I hope to catch it the next time
Three_Deborah
3 Community Manager

Hi all,

You might have noticed a "calendar" in our new layout. I know @billbond4  has  😎 This is our events calendar, that will show upcoming.... well... events 🤔

We have started an Event page for 3Live, have a look 👇

Your 3 Live Guide  

EXCLUSIVE to 3Community Members: By clicking YES to confirm attendance you get a reminder email 30 minutes before the broadcast. The comment section on the events page is a unique feature for 3Community members. So we encourage you to share your views there or the Q&A section on the 3Live broadcast.

Remember! 3Live is open to everyone and we encourage feedback on the products to be left in the Q&A on the 3Live broadcast.

#AnotherBenefit3Community