Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Introducing the Samsung S20 FE

3 Community Manager

Introducing the Samsung S20 FE.png

The newest member of the Samsung S20 range has arrived with a bang! The Samsung S20 Fan Edition is now available in 4G and 5G versions and it’s definitely going to be a strong contender in the market. Today, we’re going to tell you all about its so without further ado…………..

How does it look?

The S20 FE’s plastic back comes in Cloud Navy, Lavender and Mint on Three so there’s a choice for everyone. I love the 6.5" Infinity-O Display and the detail and colour while I was watching my favourite movie was awesome especially with the edge to edge screen (which also makes the phone still easy to hold as the 6.5” is edge to edge, there’s no extra casing making it even wider). The 120Hz refresh rate made the transitions from scene to scene so smooth too, it’s was a pleasure to see.

Three_Laur_0-1602155394551.png

How’s the camera?

My favourite feature of any phone is the camera and the S20 FE has a fabulous triple camera setup with 12MP wide angle, 12MP Ultrawide and 8MP X3 optical zoom so it lets you take professional shots in an instant. It’s got a huge 30x space zoom so the perfect snap is always within reach and your social media accounts will love you for it.

The Super Steady feature is almost like having a built-in gimbal when recording, it hardly moves! Really impressive.

Three_Laur_1-1602155394558.png

What’s on the inside?

Good question. Straight from the box, the S20 FE comes with the lastest version of Android, Android 10 but you’re also promised 3 years of software updates, pretty cool. Memory wise, you’re getting 128GB, loads of room for all those fabulous photos and videos you’ll be taking. The Exynos 990 (Samsung Galaxy S20 FE) or Snapdragon 865 (Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G) chipsets, along with a massive 6GB of RAM, makes these phones fast, efficient, smooth and secure with AMAZING graphics.

Tell me about the battery life.

Battery life is SO important in today’s world. Nobody wants to see their screen going blank as they whip out their phone to settle into a new episode of their favourite boxset on the bus journey home (my nightmare). The S20 FE does not disappoint in this area. It’s got a powerful, long-lasting 4,500 mAh battery that will keep you going throughout the day.

If you start running low, simply plug in and power up with up to 15W of Fast Charging. On top of this, it also supports both wireless powershare and reverse wireless powershare so you can also use it to charge your compatible watch and buds. So convenient!

Anything else?

There sure is. If you order your Samsung S20 FE before October 27th you can choose either of the below completely free

• Samsung Galaxy Fit2 watch
  • Xbox Game Pass Bundle

Have a look here for more details 👉 click here 

Interested in purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE? Here are the links you need, happy shopping 😊

Bill Pay 👉 click here 

Prepay 👉 click here 

What are the specs?

General Specs

Spec

Samsung S20 FE

Display Size

6.5”

Display Type

Infinity-O

Operating System

Android 10

Processor

Octacore 2.75Ghz (dual), 2.5Ghz (Dual) 2.0Ghz (Quad)

Internal Memory

128GB

External Memory

Up to 1TB

RAM

6GB

Battery Type

4500mAh

SIM Type

Nano

Camera Specs

Lens

Triple

Rear Camera

Triple 12MP, 12MP & 8MP

Front Camera

32MP

1 Comment

When will the 5G option be available to purchase?