Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Introducing the Samsung S21 Series

Three_Laur
3 Moderator

Introducing the Samsung S21 Series.png

The first big phone announcement of 2021 did not disappoint yesterday evening when Samsung took to the stage and unveiled the greatly anticipated Galaxy S21 series – the S21 5G, the S21+ 5G and the S21 Ultra 5G.

SamsungS21 

Three_Laur_0-1610714234791.png

Samsung Galaxy S21

The S21 comes in a range of colours - phantom grey, phantom violet and my favourite - phantom pink and is the smallest and lightest of the pack. With a 6.2” screen and metal casing its perfect for those who don’t like the larger phones. Like its siblings the S21 screen is made of the toughest Gorilla Glass yet - the Gorilla Glass Victus, it’ll be hard to crack these beauties!

The new Private Share feature is a Mod favourite. This enables you to control who accesses the info you share, very useful!

Samsung Galaxy S21+

Next up is the S21+, the middle of the road option with a 6.7” screen. This one is available in phantom black and while it as also has the metal housing it also has a premium glass back making the S21+ look pretty sleek.

Your Mods are loving the larger screen on the S21+, especially when gaming. Samsung has teamed up with Xbox so you can play Xbox games on mobile so we think the S21+ will be the popular option for all those gamers out there.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

While the Ultra is the largest of the trio, the extra size and weight are acceptable for the extra features you’re receiving. Like the 21+, the Ultra also comes in phantom black and has more curved edges than the other two, which are quite flat. Screen wise, you’re looking at a fabulous 6.8 inches of bright, vivid and adaptive display.

The S21 Ultra is also the first S series phone that’s compatible with the SPen. This, along with wireless DeX, which is also available on the S21 and S21+, and allows you to access your phone apps etc from your PC, makes the S21 Ultra ideal for business users.

How’s the camera?

The S21 and S21+ options have the same camera range – 12MP main camera, 12MP ultra-wide camera, 64MP telephoto camera and also both have a 10MP selfie front-facing camera too.

I love how the camera is housed in the same metal as the casing, it makes the camera very secure and also looks pretty good.

Photo quality-wise the S21 and S21+ will not disappoint. The pro-grade, intelligent camera produces insta ready images first time, every time. Try ‘Studio mode’, it's my favourite for those all-important outfit shots so if you like taking photos of people or having photos taken of yourself you’ll love this!

Prefer to record? No problem the 8K video will blow you away. And don’t forget you can pull images from your videos too.

Moving onto the S21 Ultra which has a massive 108MP camera and oh boy does it show! Even in low light, AI will ensure your shots are bright and detailed. Blurred photos when you’re in motion will be a thing of the past and the zoom will blow you away.

What’s on the inside?

All models come with Snapdragon 888 chipsets, an upgrade from the Snapdragon 865 chips in the s20 range so increased power guaranteed here. Memory wise, the S21 and S21+ have 128GB built-in storage whereas the S21 ultra has 256GB. Just a quick shout out because it has such a big internal memory they don’t have a microSD slot so no external memory!

How’s the battery?

The battery sizes increase as you move up the series ranging from a 4000 mAh battery in the S21 to a 5000 mAh battery in the S21 Ultra.

All models have the super important these days, wireless charging facility along with reverse wireless charging so you can charge other phones and accessories from your handset. Super handy for those wireless buds!

Anything else?

Oooohhh yes! Preorder your S21 and S21+ and be eligible to claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds Live worth a whopping €199 along with a Smart Tag worth €35. Nice!

Interested in the S21 Ultra? Pre-order and you’ll be eligible to claim a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro worth €239 and also the Smart Tag.

Pre-order your S21 over here 👉 click here 

Pre-order your S21+ over here 👉 click here 

And for the S21 Ultra, it's over here 👉 click here 

What are the specs?

Spec

Galaxy S21 5G

Galaxy S21+ 5G

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Display Size

6.2”

6.7”

6.8”

Display Type

Flat FHD+

Flat HD+

Edge WQHD+

Operating System

Android 11

Android 11

Android 11

Processor

Exynos 2100 5nm

Exynos 2100 5nm

Exynos 2100 5nm

Internal Memory

128GB

128GB

256GB

RAM

8GB

8GB

12GB

Battery Type

4000 mAh

4800 mAh

5000 mAh

SIM Type

Nano

Nano

Nano

Camera Specs

Spec

Galaxy S21 5G

Galaxy S21+ 5G

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Lens

Triple

Triple

Quad

Rear Camera

64MP,12MP, 12MP

64MP, 12MP,12MP

108MP,10MP,10MP,12MP

Front Camera

10MP

10MP

40MP

SamsungS21 

8 Comments
knoxy

Hi, I pre-ordered my S21 + on 19th Jan and it was delivered on 26th Jan. Can you let me know how do I claim my free buds and tag ?

Thanks

Three_Laur
3 Moderator

@knoxy Hi there and welcome to 3Community 👋 How are you finding the S21+, I'd love to hear your opinion on it. Regarding your free buds and tag, you can claim these by downloading the Samsung Members app and follow the instructions there to make a claim 👍

knoxy
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have downloaded the Samsung Members app and
don't see anywhere where I can claim the buds and tag.

Would you be able to share a screenshot maybe that would help?

regards
Paul
Three_Laur
3 Moderator

@knoxy Thanks for getting back to me Paul. I've had a look and found this link, give it a go and let me know how you get on 👉 click here 

knoxy
Hi @Three_Laur,

Thanks for the link, that's helped me out and I've managed to get my claim
in.

thanks again!
knoxy

Hi @Three_Laur ,

I'm back!

Sorry to bother you again but my claim was rejected. I didn't get a confirmation email from three.ie for my order and Samsung say that I require proof of purchase with my address on it. I don't have this, I supplied a screenshot of my three account bill that showed the phone purchase but this did not show my address.

Can someone find my original order and send me my receipt or invoice (or a screenshot of same) that shows the address my phone was delivered to?

I can supply you with the orderid but i'd prefer to Pm that if possible.

thanks

Paul

Three_Laur
3 Moderator

@knoxy Hi Paul, I'll look after that for you. Pop me a PM with your order number, phone number, full name, address and date of birth and also the email address you'd like the receipt emailed to 👍

knoxy

hi @Three_Laur that's perfect, exactly what I needed.

many thanks!