Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

App Review: Treasure Trails

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Three_Stacey_1-1706110877946.png

There are so many apps to help us explore our local area and other counties that it’s tough going to find a one-fits-all. So, the tip of the week is around treasure hunting apps. Try one, and let us know how you get on!

Geocaching

Yes, it is still a thing 😎 It’s a fun active way to explore a location and includes puzzle solving. The whole thing revolves around following a set of clues to discover a hidden container. Some hold little mementos and others have paper to sign. The look on their faces when one of the youngsters finds a geocache container is priceless! You can also create your own geocache and log it on the app for others to find. We haven’t done this yet, but maybe this weekend 🤔 If this is something you are interested in, check out the official website, here.

Play Store 👉 here

App Store 👉 here

Adventure Walks

This treasure hunt app is one that I accidentally discovered in a local park. There was a signpost about a treasure hunt, so I thought “why not”! There are 3,000 treasure trails in several counties to explore and being only around 2km long, they are ideal for kids. The fun factor is that you pick a celebrity to help you on the hunt, which could be to find keys, a trophy or maybe even a mysterious code. I have chosen County Limerick, and the next park to visit. I won’t be that lucky to select the celebrity though!

Three_Deborah_0-1621957971755.jpeg

Play Store 👉 here

App Store 👉 here

I'm sure there are many other treasure trail apps out there! ❤️ Do you know of any good ones? Let us know in the comments below 👇