cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 experience upgrade problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 experience upgrade problem.

Hey, i'm trying to upgrade to the o2 experience package for the last few days but when i go to my account it says "we are currently upgrading this service". Does this upgrade effect me upgrading to the o2 experience package?
6 REPLIES 6

Re: o2 experience upgrade problem.

Since we a changing some aspects of the website at the moment there will be some parts of it where you will get this message from time to time. I will upgrade you to O2 experience myself in the meantime. Would you like Free texts to all networks or Free calls to 10 O2 numbers.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to get the free txts. All i have to do is top up 20 euro eack month isn't it??? Anyway, thanks for the speedy reply and for upgrading meSmiley Happy

Ill change you price plan now it will take up to 24>48 hours to activate look at the terms and conditions here.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I tried to fix spelling errors in my name and surname, add contact phone and e-mail address several times yesterday and today.
They are still the same as they were. The service just does not work.
Same way I failed to change IMEI of my wife's phone and correct errors in the address.
Also, not that important, but how am I supposed to guess that I have to press "this is not my phone" on "My O2 Home" to get that page with personal details? It is not obvious, and there should be something like "Change your personal details" in the menu.

Hope it's caused by upgrade difficulties and will be fixed at some time.

Regards,

Hi Kolaroos if you want me to send the information you want to change I will do it for you here myself. Email o2customerforum@o2.com to contact me
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,

they changed the details, but after some time. May be it happened because of my direct complain to the O2 customer support.
However, the IMEI number for my wife's phone has not been changed. Sent one more e-mail to O2 support. Smiley Happy Hope it will work.

Regards,