3Community Menu

Can i get a copy of my bill statement for 2017 with my addre

SOLVED

Can i get a copy of my bill statement for 2017 with my addre

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Elizabeth_63695 welcome to 3Community.

Since posting here, have you contacted any of our Customer Care teams? If not I'd love to help you you'll need to pop me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth. As you're a new Community member you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

You can also call our care team on freephone 1913 to speak with an agent or click here to speak with our messaging team.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Elizabeth_63695 welcome to 3Community.

Since posting here, have you contacted any of our Customer Care teams? If not I'd love to help you you'll need to pop me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth. As you're a new Community member you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

You can also call our care team on freephone 1913 to speak with an agent or click here to speak with our messaging team.