Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't manage my cards and can't top up

notundefined
Investigator

Can't manage my cards and can't top up

Whenever I try to manage my cards, it always comes back to the same page:

Even if I register all my details, it keeps sending me back to the same place. I can't top up nor create a scheduled top-up because of that.

notundefined_0-1658230321899.png

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@notundefined Hi there 👋 and welcome to 3Community. I'd like to help you here but need more info. Are you able to top up with this card through the instant top up link? Before registering your card you need to have a successful top up completed. If you have topped up previously with this card let me know 😊

Hi there, I have topped up by phone, dialling 1744, that works. So this card was previously used.

Trying to top up via  instant top up link doesn't work, it always ends up on the Register Payments page that I attached on the original post.

@notundefined Thanks for confirming that. I want to investigate this further for you, to do that I'll need to review your account please pop me a PM with your name, number, full address, and date of birth. Also, let me know if the card you are trying to use is credit or debit and the name of the bank that issued it. 

PMing you now, thanks!