Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cannot schedule a Top-Up and topping up issue

JM25
Investigator

Cannot schedule a Top-Up and topping up issue

Hi,
So I have two issues.
1. I cannot use the scheduling top-up function of my 3 account. Every time I click on it, it says ‘Opps...’ and tells me to contact Help and Support.
2. When the former happens, I have to top-up outside of my account by typing in my number and out of the ‘amount’ options I choose €10 (as it was reduced for the Prepay €20 package and the option for €10 was still available). However, I guess the €10 option ended as now I have no allowances and €10 in my prepay account. I just wish I had been notified prior to this as I have now wasted €10 and have no allowances. I’m also frustrated that it was still an option even though the deal ended.
Anyways if you could please fix the scheduling top-up issue for me, that would be great. When I click into it, it says the original 083 number that came with the phone however I changed to my older 085 number instead. Thanks in advanced.
1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@JM25 Hello there 👋I can certainly take a look at your scheduled top-ups, send me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and we'll go from there 👍 The half price promotion ended on Oct 31st so €10 won't activate your plan, it needs to be €20 in one go. The €10 top-up option is still available for customers who want to top-up without activating a plan 👍