Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit purged

two
Investigator
Investigator

Credit purged

It's happening again and again, year after year. I spoke here last year with "Three_Deborah1", "Three_Susan" and "Three_Rachel" and it was resolved but who to talk to now? The forum has changed its subdomain so last year's posts are not accessible. I tried contacting "Three_Susan" by PM but she's apparently not been online for a while. "Three_Deborah1" doesn't seem to exist. Should I contact "Three_Rachel" or who's on duty today? Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@two as it's been a while since you confirmed your details with us I had to ask for them again, this is a data protection necessity to allow me to access your account again. To move forward with this, please send a PM with your details. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks

two
Investigator
Investigator

It's been a while because you delayed it, intentionally. My details haven't changed in this while. And they are in our PM history. Please, give me the Case number for reference as I'm going to raise another complaint with Comreg. If you wanted a bit more publicity, you'll soon get it. In my account, no cases are mentioned (https://www.three.ie/my3/manage-case.html). I sorely miss O2.