Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How to disable Voicemail in Prepay?

SOLVED
Dissabtero
Investigator

How to disable Voicemail in Prepay?

Hi,

There is no way to find out how to disable my voicemail with my Prepay line. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

16 REPLIES 16

Hi,

I tried ##002# to disable my voicemail, which worked, but now I can't reenable it with ##21#. Any thoughts?

Instead of going to voicemail the caller just hears the engaged line beeping

@rrobbie Hi there, let's see what we can do here. Try **004*08x5xxxxxxx# filling in your number for the x's and let me know how you get on 👌

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think it worked

The code looks like it succeeded "Setting Registration Succeeded | Voice Call Forwarding | All Conditional Calls", but I'm still getting the engaged tone.

For some additional info, this is happening when I am on another call and someone tries to ring me. Before, they would be told I was on another line and to leave a message, now they just get the engaged beeping tone

Also, would I be right in thinking that the code suggested is to forward calls to my voicemail number? When I try and ring that number (08x5xxxxxxx) directly from another phone, should I be able to leave a voice message? Because currently when I try that I get prompted for my phone number and some pin

@rrobbie When diverting from your own phone 08x5xxxxxxx will be your mailbox for someone to leave you a message, it's also a way for you to check your messages when calling from another phone 👍 Tell me, what happens when someone calls and your phone is switched off or you don't answer?

When switched off it does redirect to that number (08x5xxxxxxx), however it seems that the redirect is being handled as a direct call, as the person trying to ring me gets prompted to enter a phone number and pin. I guess this is the same way that I would be prompted if I wanted to listen to my voicemails from another number?

However, I did try the same redirect code **004*, but redirected to 083 3333 171 instead. This seems to work as intended. Can you tell me if this number is alright to use to redirect to my voicemail?

@rrobbie Hhmmmmmm that's strange. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can check this out for you 👍